Supermicro's servers offer numerous advantages over previous generations and other manufacturers. This includes the highest level of performance, efficiency, security and scalability in the industry, with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processors for the highest performance. Supermicro brings servers offered in the industry’s broadest variety of form factors, including 1U, 2U, 3U/Mini-Tower, 4U/Tower, Mini ITX Box PC, 6U MicroBlade and 7U Superblade® adressing the widest array of product/market and application segments.
Superservers & Workstations
The best selection of High-End Servers with uncompromising Quality Control bringing the best Price/Performance Ratio with redundant components and Superior Product Design. 1U up to 5U rackmounts, Towers & Twin Servers.
- DP Xeon® E5, UP Xeon® E5/E3, Xeon® D, Atom®, MP Xeon® E7 Processors
- Single or Redundant Power Supply Units (Also Titanium Level)
- 1Gb or/and 10Gb Network Interface Controllers
- Remote Management over Dedicated LAN-port (IPMI)
- SAS/SATA, SAS3/SATA3 LFF & SSF Drives
- GPU, Xeon® Phi Servers
The latest SuperServer product line designed to deliver unrivaled performance, flexibility, scalability and serviceability that is ideal for demanding Enterprise workloads.
- DP Xeon® E5, MP Xeon® E5 Processors
- Up to 8 Add-on cards
- Up to 1,5 TB DDR4
- Redundant Power Supply Units
- Up to 12 LFF or 24 SFF drives (SAS/SATA)
- 40G and InfiniBand options
Offering many unique advantages that differentiate it from competitor's blade products. Maximum density, affordability, reduced management costs, lower power consumption, optimal ROI and high scalability.
- Industry-leading Price/Performance/Watt
- Ultra-high Power Efficiency - Energy Savings
- Quiet operation for low noise office environments
- Low power consumption - Green Computing
- Up to 20 Nodes for TwinBlade
- High Performance, High Availability, High Density
An entirely new type of computing platform. It's a powerful and flexible extreme-density 6U all-in-one total system that features 28 hot-swappable MicroBlade modules supporting 28x newest Xeon DP systems with Intel E5-2600 v3 family configurations.
- Up to 28 Hot-plug processor blades (112 nodes)
- Up to 784 Avoton nodes (6272 cores) per 42U rack
- Up to 99% cable reduction
- Up to 4x GbE switches with 2x 40Gb/s QSFP
- Form Factor: 6U